Surplus Store Donations
Please, contact us to donate your items. Beyond legal restrictions, the decision to accept each donation is dependent on available storage space and the marketability of the items offered.
The general rule is gently used or new items that can be reused will be accepted for donation at the Fuller Center for Housing Surplus Store.
We will supply you with a completed donation form for the full retail value of the items you donate. Save money on your taxes and help our community.
- Architectural items
- Doors and windows
- Granite, marble or corian
- New hot water heaters
- Ceiling fans and lighting that can be reinstalled
- Landscape and painting supplies
- Sinks and Plumbing fixtures, rusty or worn items will not be accepted
- Tools and Safety equipment
- Lumber that can be reused, molding
- Unopened water based cans of paint
- New unused carpet
Items NOT Accepted:
- Furniture items
- Used Carpet
- Chemicals, Pesticides
- Clothing and Toys
- Used Linens
- Opened paint and Oil based paint
- Used Water Heaters