Fuller Center for Housing of NWLA is in great need of the items listed below. Here are several ways you can help:
Donate an Item Directly
You can purchase an item(s) from the supplier of your choice for delivery to Fuller Center for Housing of NWLA, or if you have a good working condition used item, please call us at 1.318.865.1237 for a pickup or drop by our site office during normal working hours.
- Milwaukee 1/2 In. Hole Hawg, Heavy-Duty [$299]
- Milwakee 18V Rechargeable Batteries [$80]
We use drills and other tools onsite that require these batteries which wear out with extended use.
Materials for Fuller Surplus Store
- Lumber – studs and beams
- Trim – interior and exterior
- Doors – interior and exterior, hardware and frames
- Windows – all sizes with and without frames
- Flooring – tiles, vinyl sheet and tiles, hardwood flooring, carpeting and stone
- Kitchen – cupboards, counter tops, sinks, fixtures, exhaust fans and hoods
- Bathroom – commodes, bathtubs, vanities, sinks, fixtures, shelving, hooks and towel racks
- Electrical – boxes, plates, duplex and light switches, cable, light fixtures and ceiling fans
- Plumbing – copper and pvc pipe, connectors and pipe insulation
- Fencing Materials – posts, rails, boards, gates, hardware
The more donated materials that we can receive, the more clients that we can serve.
- Any plants, trees, scrubs to provide basic landscape to our new homes.
- Storage container for donated items